2020 BEAR MOUNTAIN BIKE FESTIVAL UCI C1 XCO
Time & Location
About The Event
The 2020 BEAR MOUNTAIN BIKE FESTIVAL presented by the City of Langford is back and better than ever. To be held March 28 - March 29, 2020 the event will draw 500+ participants and hundreds of spectators. The 2020 Festival will feature UCI XC Canada Cup, Provincial Sanctioned Enduro Racing, as well as fun activities for cycling enthusiasts of all ages and abilities: from young kids to Olympians.
The anchor of this event’s success is the beautiful setting at the Westin Bear Mountain Resort. Nestled in the Victoria BC Highlands, the venue is practically a cycling stadium that is ideally suited to showcase cycling in all its many facets. The area consists of over 10km of combined single-track/double-track trails, flow trail, and pump track.
- UCI C1 XCO - Elite M/W$67.50$67.500$0
- UCI C1 XCO Junior M/W$57.50$57.500$0
- Can Cup XC U17 Expert$47.50$47.500$0
- Masters 35-44 XC Challenge$57.50$57.500$0
- Masters 45-54 XC Challenge$57.50$57.500$0
- Masters 55+ XC Challenge$57.50$57.500$0
- Amateur 19-34 XC Challenge$37.50$37.500$0
- Youth U13,U15,U17 XC Challenge$27.50$27.500$0
- OBB Kids Bike Day (Free)$0$00$0